Hands Across The Water is dedicated to building and supporting families, committed to the belief that every child deserves a home and loving family.
Based on this Mission, Hands Across The Water provides services which support the belief that…
- Children come first.
- Every child has a right to a family.
- Families need to be found for children, not children for families.
- Birth parents need the opportunity to explore their parenting options.
- Same-race and cross-racial/cultural adoptions are great ways to build a family.
- Education is the key to a positive adoptive placement.
All policies, requirements, procedures at Hands Across The Water are based on the above Mission and belief. “We’ve been there, now we’re here for you.” We bring our adoption expertise to the families we are building by adoption.
With our values, we envision…
We are creating strong, secure, families through adoption who are prepared for lifelong commitment of adoptive parenting.
Hands Across The Water is committed to you and your family. We’re here to help you with your adoption decision. We’re here to guide you through the process. We’re here to support & assist your family formed by adoption.